circumcision stories

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Girl Learns About Circumcision

New Story By Jennifer

Hi, I'm a horny young girl. My pussy gets wet every time I think about circumcision. I first learned about circumcision when I was 11. Before that I didn't know that penises ever had foreskins that were cut off. I had seen my younger brother's circumcised penis, and I had fooled around with a couple of boys at school who were circumcised. I just thought it was natural for the glans to be exposed. Then a family moved next door to mine and they had a boy and a girl who were twin siblings about my age, John and Liz. One day they and my brother and I were playing with the sprinkler and hose in the back yard. After we were done, the boys took their wet shorts off to change. I noticed that John's dick had a bunch of extra skin on it. I asked Liz, "Why does John's dick like that?"
"Like what?" she said.
"It looks like he has a bunch of skin covering it up."
"Oh, that! He's uncircumcised."
"What's uncircumcised?"
"Don't you know about that?" Liz said. "Most boys get circumcised which means they cut that extra skin off their dicks but John didn't."
"How did he get all that extra skin in the first place?" I said.
"ALL boys have that skin, well, when they are first born, anyways. A lot of times the doctors want to cut it off when they are babies. Your brother had his cut off."
"Wow, I didn't even know that." I said.
"Yeah, most boys have it done, I guess it's cleaner that way. They don't really need that extra skin, that's why they usually cut it off. That's what Carrie told me at school." Liz said.
"It looks weird with that skin." I said. "How come John didn't get his done then?"
"I don't know. I'll ask my mom." Liz said. A couple days later Liz said that she asked her mom why John wasn't circumcised and her mom had told her that all boys don't have to get circumcised, just Jewish or Muslim boys. This was confusing to me because I didn't think my family was Jewish or Muslim but my brother had obviously been circumcised, according to what Liz told me before. I asked my mom about it and she said that yes, Jews and Muslims circumcise for religious reasons but most other boys in North America have it done because it is healthier. She asked why I asked about it and I said because the neighbor's boy is uncircumcised. So that is how I first learned about circumcision. A while later, we were outside barbecueing with the neigbors and somehow the topic of circumcision came up and I heard my mom saying to Liz's mom that she thought all boys should be circumcised. Liz's mom disagreed, though. Then two months later, Liz came over to my room and she excitedly mentioned:
"Remember when we were talking about John's dick skin, well John's going to get circumcised, Mom just said."
"Really? How come?"
"He went to the doctor and the doctor said he had a urine infection and to stop the infection and prevent more he's going to have to get his foreskin cut off. Mom didn't really want to at first but she talked to your mom and the doctor again and they both said he needs to get it done."
"Wow." I said. "Then he'll look like my brother."
"Yeah."
I was so curious about it that I asked Liz to ask her mom if we could watch John get circumcised. After a lot of begging Liz's mom agreed. On the day of the circumcision I rode to the hospital with Liz in the back seat. John was in the front seat and he looked really nervous. Liz had told me that John didn't want to go and have his dick skin cut off and that her mom had to spank his bare bottom the night before. He looked like he was in a really bad mood, so I didn't say anything to him in the car. We went in the doctor's waiting room and waited for it seemed like hours, but it probably wasn't that long. They led John back to the examination room and let us follow. The doctor was a nice woman with dark hair. There was also a woman with yellow hair who was a nurse helping. They made John sit up on the padded table and they took all his clothes off. They didn't need to shave him or anything because he didn't have pubic hair yet. John looked like he was about to bolt and run away, but a stern look from his mom seemed to stop him. The nurse and doctor were getting everything ready for the circumcision. It seemed like they both were in a good mood. The nurse took his blood pressure and said it was high. The doctor listened to his heart beat and said it was pounding. She tried to calm him down with a friendly smile. The doctor then got some reddish iodine and rubbed it on his penis. She swabbed the foreskin, then pulled the foreskin back and wiped his penis head. "This is to sterilize it so he won't get infected after we cut." she said.
As the doctor was touching his penis I saw him get a boner. His mom noticed too. "Does it matter if he's.. umm... erect?" She asked. "No, we can do it just fine." the doctor said. "We have to use an adult size clamp anyway, but his penis is still fairly small so being erect is no problem." I could see John fidget as they were talking about him as his dick was just out in the breeze for all to see. They had a funny looking metal clamp that had two parts that pinched together. I found out later that it had been a mogen clamp.
"Are you going to give him a painkiller shot?" His mom said.
"No." said the doctor. "He doesn't need it. We do babies all the time without anything. He will just feel a quick pinch and then we'll snip it off so fast he won't even know it until it's over." The nurse held his erect penis in place as the doctor pulled up his skin and pinched it in the clamp. John grimaced and looked up at the ceiling. True to her word, the doctor took the scalpel to the extra unneeded skin and sliced it off in a blink of an eye. John looked relieved and he even smiled, I guess it hurt less than he thought it would. The nurse slowly removed the clamp and the remaining shaft skin popped back and his glans was now fully exposed. The doctor dropped the foreskin in the waste bin and dressed the cut line. She dabbed the blood of his still-stiff cock and wrapped a bandage around it. I don't remember if he got stitches or not. Out of girlish curiosity, when nobody was looking I reached my little hand in the waste bin and grabbed the foreskin. I slipped it in the pocket of my shorts and wiped the blood off my hand so no one noticed. When I got home I put it in a jar of pickle brine to keep it as a trophy and hid it under my bed. I would get so horny thinking about his circumcision. When I learned to masturbate, I would take out his severed foreskin and just finger myself silly. When John healed he had a nice dark ring where the cut was with pinkish skin above the line, darker skin below, and of course a lovely plump exposed penis head. I actually dated John when I was in high school so I got to enjoy his circumcised penis, but I never even told John that I had his foreskin. It was like my power over him. So ever since that time I have been into circumcision and circumcised penises. Since I've been on the internet, I've learned that a lot of other women like circumcised penises too :-).

10 Comments:

At Saturday, November 20, 2010 8:21:00 AM, Blogger Graham said...

Its is a pity after waiting 5 months this is the best you could do!!! More frequent updates and longer stories would make this a great site....

 
At Sunday, November 21, 2010 11:22:00 PM, Blogger Domgirl said...

Like they say it in the brochure 2 moms Be wise get it Circumcised!!

 
At Wednesday, November 24, 2010 1:10:00 AM, Blogger Scotth said...

Great story Jen! I really enjoyed it. Your stories are some of the best on the net. Thanks!

 
At Sunday, December 05, 2010 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Graham said...

Does anybody know of any other stories involving guys being circumcised by women or while girls watch?

 
At Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:57:00 AM, Blogger alaowy said...

Hello Jennifer . this is ali ac milan . am asking about if you Have any new circumcision stories to post ? Thank you

Ali

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2011 2:47:00 PM, Blogger TheWaffleFactory said...

Jesus Christ... have ANY OF YOU even researched the damages of circumcision? Do you realize that 80% of the penis nerves are in the foreskin? Did you know the foreskin keeps the penis head moist and sensitive? He just lost 20,000 nerve endings, and he had no say in the matter. This is mutilation because the child is not old enough to make a decision for himself! Its irreversible and he could have got it done when he was older anyway! Its not cleaner, thats an 1800's myth passed down by americans who tried to stop masturbation. As well as so called UTI's that numbers just dont add up in other, not cut countries. You treat an uncut man like he is a walking time bomb, but its his body! Teach him to clean his dick and he will see the true joys of sex, but now its gone, forever. Sure he might not notice it right now, but the most sensitive part of the penis is not the head but the foreskin rubbing on the head. In the future, cut penises dry out and loose sensitivity, from rubbing up on cloth, and absorbing laundry detergent in clothes, but it could have been left sensitive if left in tact. When erect it looks the same and also, feels better for the women too! It doesn't require lube for personal masturbation either! I swear, nobody ever looks up the facts and he may come back to bite in his future! I feel so sorry for this kid for not making that decision himself. Women circumcision has been stopped in a lot of areas, which is why nobody has even heard of it! This nerve loss is equal to that of loosing the clitoris, would you chop it off just to look like everyone else? so you loose about 80% and you loose more over time with cot friction and chemical absorption, AND You ever wonder why some say "I cant feel anything with this condom on!" Well crunch the numbers, its a numb stick now. God let us be born this way, why would he want you to take it away!? If everyone is heavy religious at least let the child also choose his religion, when he is older!!!!

I want you to lightly stroke the front of your hand on your palm. Feel how sensitive that is? Now do the same to the back of your hand. Feel the difference? its the special nerves in the penis that are gone forever now. Don't just assume you are right, heck you don't even have to believe everything i say here, but i want you to research and at least take into account that HE should have made that decision for himself, its a non required surgery that doctors still make extra money off of. I just hope you look into it just a little, or at least choose to let him choose in your child's future. There is so much more to say but just read yourself.

http://www.nocircpa.org/4642.html

http://www.foregen.org/

http://www.askmen.com/sports/health/15_mens_health.html

http://www.circumcisionfacts.com/

 
At Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:30:00 PM, Blogger 2mouthy said...

What a great story- it turns me on to hear about girls learning about circumcision. Circumcision is great- it turns a sloppy, unhygenic smegma smeared ant eater into a beautiful sexual tool. I love the way it feels when my exposed glans rubs up against the inside of my clothes. I also love going to strip clubs and asking the strippers if they prefer circumcised cocks- usually they say yes, because circumcised dicks look better, are cleaner, feel better during sex as the woman can feel the rim of the head in her vagina, are more fun as the woman does not have to hold the foreskin back, etc. I deliberately chose a gym that has a communal shower so I can show off my circumcised dick. Circumcision is a great invention and foreskins should be made extinct!

 
At Friday, July 26, 2013 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Perri Rma said...

hey girl can you suck my cock and I'll cum in your mouth

 
At Monday, May 05, 2014 8:57:00 AM, Blogger MT said...

Nature Really Likes Male Circumcisions

Way down under in Melbourne, Australia is the story of a tightly done male adult circumcision of the ultimate kind. You'll never believe the story … or will you?

Around 17 years ago, I became aware that circumcision was of interest to me. How to go about it ? What an embarrassment, how to sneak into a Doctor cost etc. I became more and more frustrated, as I knew I wanted it done. Australia is a hot climate too and I wanted a slick model penis, not a sock, at half mast. I had learnt from school that I was bisexual, I would use the odd opportunity to check out and occasionally talk another classmate into pulling down his pants and letting me give him oral sex. Both circumcised and uncircumcised, although I didn’t know what circumcision was then, I was only ten ! We start pretty early in Australia !
Anyway back to circumcision. I became more and more, frustrated and there didn’t seem to be a way of resolving the issue. Then I had a bereavement in the family. If I couldn’t solve this simple problem… It was a question of honor.
So what I did may surprise many. I am an everyday kind of bloke, a family now, job and the rest of it. So don’t be too shocked. Where there is a will there is a way.
I had been researching on the net at the time and I was reading and seeing pics of tribal and African circumcisions. There are great stories of the Tuli in the Philippines and also teens putting their penis on a log with a piece of twine and the elder slicing off the foreskin, high and tight, leaving a terrific red patched scar.
I decided after much viewing and research that this is what I wanted. I was a bit far from the Philippines and Africa, so this is what happened.
One long weekend when there was a Public holiday, I decided to have a go myself. This is not for the faint hearted.
On the Friday night, I did the usual, a few beers then came home. I opened a bottle of white wine and proceeded to watch an x-rated video. Of course with a long ring barked cock or two. After a while I was ready. A bit of popper amyl and I was more or less ready to have a go. At circumcision.
I knew the skin would be sensitive, so I had purchased from an adult store, delay spray. This I think had lidocaine like when you get Suntan mozzie burns cream from the supermarket only stronger. I applied it to my foreskin until the end of my cock felt number, than usual. Another drink and some poppers, a look at the tightly taut scarred cocks on the TV screen and it was time. Time to join the rest of my male brothers on the planet with a permanently forever nude glans and a stripped pointed helmety penis. Intention purple glans to always lead the way, from that night on or else.
I sized and drew a line working out where to cut and checked this out numerous times. Another drink, more amyl and an inspection of the video playing and I was ready.
I took a very sharp pair a medium size sewing scissors and sat down. Carefully lining them up, I very slowly, and I mean really slowly, put them through the line on the foreskin I had drawn. I had already pulled the foreskin as hard as I ever could in front of my glans.
Slowly but surely I got the job done. Everything dropped back behind my glans and my foreskin lay on a tissue. A dream come true. I couldn’t believe my absolute relief and satisfaction.
All this time later nearly two decades on, I am still happy. A couple a days later, I consulted a friendly doctor and some stitches were added on the quiet to complete the job.
Result is I have a very tightly circumcised penis, with absolutely no frenulum or foreskin.
The absolute tightest male circumcision possible, for myself and any partner I should choose, whether it be female or male. Amazingly there is no two tone scar and the circumcision join is one color and height. No different levels of skin height or misalignment.
Nature really does like circumcisions.

 
At Monday, May 05, 2014 8:57:00 AM, Blogger MT said...

Nature Really Likes Male Circumcisions

Way down under in Melbourne, Australia is the story of a tightly done male adult circumcision of the ultimate kind. You'll never believe the story … or will you?

Around 17 years ago, I became aware that circumcision was of interest to me. How to go about it ? What an embarrassment, how to sneak into a Doctor cost etc. I became more and more frustrated, as I knew I wanted it done. Australia is a hot climate too and I wanted a slick model penis, not a sock, at half mast. I had learnt from school that I was bisexual, I would use the odd opportunity to check out and occasionally talk another classmate into pulling down his pants and letting me give him oral sex. Both circumcised and uncircumcised, although I didn’t know what circumcision was then, I was only ten ! We start pretty early in Australia !
Anyway back to circumcision. I became more and more, frustrated and there didn’t seem to be a way of resolving the issue. Then I had a bereavement in the family. If I couldn’t solve this simple problem… It was a question of honor.
So what I did may surprise many. I am an everyday kind of bloke, a family now, job and the rest of it. So don’t be too shocked. Where there is a will there is a way.
I had been researching on the net at the time and I was reading and seeing pics of tribal and African circumcisions. There are great stories of the Tuli in the Philippines and also teens putting their penis on a log with a piece of twine and the elder slicing off the foreskin, high and tight, leaving a terrific red patched scar.
I decided after much viewing and research that this is what I wanted. I was a bit far from the Philippines and Africa, so this is what happened.
One long weekend when there was a Public holiday, I decided to have a go myself. This is not for the faint hearted.
On the Friday night, I did the usual, a few beers then came home. I opened a bottle of white wine and proceeded to watch an x-rated video. Of course with a long ring barked cock or two. After a while I was ready. A bit of popper amyl and I was more or less ready to have a go. At circumcision.
I knew the skin would be sensitive, so I had purchased from an adult store, delay spray. This I think had lidocaine like when you get Suntan mozzie burns cream from the supermarket only stronger. I applied it to my foreskin until the end of my cock felt number, than usual. Another drink and some poppers, a look at the tightly taut scarred cocks on the TV screen and it was time. Time to join the rest of my male brothers on the planet with a permanently forever nude glans and a stripped pointed helmety penis. Intention purple glans to always lead the way, from that night on or else.
I sized and drew a line working out where to cut and checked this out numerous times. Another drink, more amyl and an inspection of the video playing and I was ready.
I took a very sharp pair a medium size sewing scissors and sat down. Carefully lining them up, I very slowly, and I mean really slowly, put them through the line on the foreskin I had drawn. I had already pulled the foreskin as hard as I ever could in front of my glans.
Slowly but surely I got the job done. Everything dropped back behind my glans and my foreskin lay on a tissue. A dream come true. I couldn’t believe my absolute relief and satisfaction.
All this time later nearly two decades on, I am still happy. A couple a days later, I consulted a friendly doctor and some stitches were added on the quiet to complete the job.
Result is I have a very tightly circumcised penis, with absolutely no frenulum or foreskin.
The absolute tightest male circumcision possible, for myself and any partner I should choose, whether it be female or male. Amazingly there is no two tone scar and the circumcision join is one color and height. No different levels of skin height or misalignment.
Nature really does like circumcisions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home